- No commercial vehicles allowed on site.
- No camp fires on site
- No generators on site
- Site arrival between 1pm -7pm. Later arrivals by arrangement only.
- Site departures no later than 12 noon. Later departure by arrangement only at additional cost of £10
- Please use breathable ground sheets only in tents and awnings.
- Disposable barbecues must be raised off the grass on bricks- supplies available on site.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and supervised at all times. Any fouling must be cleared immediately. A dog litter bin is provided on site.
- Day visitors are allowed by prior arrangement between the hours of 11am and 9pm and must call at the house on arrival for parking directions. Parking fee £5 payable on arrival.
- Children under 10 yrs must be supervised by an appropriate adult on the site.
- No refunds given for early departure.
Directions to Pen y Bont Caravan Site
Leave the A55 at junction 3 and follow signs for Valley. Turn left at the traffic lights. Drive through the village for 1 mile (over the railway crossing and mini roundabout). Pen y Bont is on the right hand side opposite a white house.
IF YOU USE SAT NAV DO NOT TURN RIGHT UP ‘BRYN Y MOR ROAD’. CONTINUE DRIVING FOR APROX 600M.